Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Back in Blog Mode

Let me start off by apologizing for not blogging over the past two weeks. Life got a little busy, but I’m back on schedule and will be blogging regularly again!

I hope you all have been keeping up with JR and his last few performances on Dancing With The Stars. In case you haven’t, I’ll give you a quick update with both the good and the bad.

Let’s start with the bad. JR hurt his ankle during practice this week. The injury resulted in a not so great performance which caused JR and Karina to be in the bottom two. 

Now, onto the good news. The duo made it to the finals!! They will be competing against Ricki Lake with partner Derek Hough and Rob Kardashian with his partner Cheryl Burke. I don’t know about you guys, but I have a good feeling JR might just pull of the win!

No comments:

Post a Comment